Deep Trouble comes outfitted with everything you’d expect and then some. A 28′ Parker, fully equipped with necessary features like an inReach satellite for staying in communication, no matter how far off shore, and even includes those more personal features, like a freshwater shower with lavender shampoo. You won’t find a Sarasota Charter boat with more features than this.
Deep Trouble has truly thought of everything to give you the experience of a lifetime for excursions like pleasure cruises, spearfishing, scuba and recreational dives– you name it, we’ve got all the goods you need to stay safe while having a great time on the ocean.
Onboard, we have only the best electronics available, like the chirp and down vision, which is a 3D view of structures in the water, and allows us to accurately define fish species and bottom structure before even entering the water. We also have FLIR – a military grade heat signature night vision for early morning excursions or late night returns.
Captain Steve is rescue dive certified and has an extensive triage background and ambulance grade emergency gear on board, including o2 medical gas. If you book a Sarasota Charter, you know you’ll be safe.
Wait, there’s more:
- Our 28’ pilot house keeps you out of the elements and keeps you covered from the rain
- Ample fish cooler space for your catch
- Onboard grill to cook up your catch of the day or to just grill up a few burgers and hot dogs
- Killer stereo with Bluetooth controls for your favorite tunes
- Ample dive deck for easy entry
- Twin Yamaha 250 four strokes, with 4 blade props reliability to get you back home no matter what
- Below deck head for those bathroom emergencies
- Dual boarding ladders with hand rails
- 500 quart fish storage for daily bounty
Needless to say, you can be rest assured that Captain Steve has thought of it all, and that Deep Trouble covers not only the necessary things needed for an amazing experience, but also includes many personal touches and extras.
We guarantee that our vessel is safe and secure – and it’s ready for your next charter!